• Tartas1995
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    8 months ago

I can see your comment… And chocking? Maybe shocking?

• vegantomato@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      8 months ago

The op is there, not the comment that I was referring to, which was deleted based on “Rule 1” according to the mods, “never oppose our ideology, always give us praise and think like us”. It’s very easy to get censored here. I would not recommend Lemmy to anyone.

Don’t tell me this shit is federated. Any instance that doesn’t follow this particular ideology gets delisted and blocked. That’s not true federation, it’s load balancing wokeness. It’s the same top-down ideological imposition that you find in Reddit today. This is why I say that Lemmy has no potential for growth, it is a niche collection of sites for transexuality and cuckoldry, which wont appeal to wider society.

• Tartas1995
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        8 months ago

Oh I see. So you wrote a 2nd comment and that got deleted?

But It is federated. You joined a “woke” network of federal servers. There are alternative Networks. The USA is federated. Germany is federated. That doesn’t make France part of Germany nor the USA; nor is Germany part of the USA. Maybe you could write me a dm if you really want to let me know your thoughts.

Anyway based on your usage of the word “wokeness” and other things that you have expressed, I am fairly certain that you are in the wrong network if you don’t want to be exposed to mods with the opinion that your position is plain hateful and harmful. I don’t think lemmy as a software is at fault here.