• RBG
    link
    English
    114 months ago

Yeah, with that headline I am not very inclined to read this.

• Carighan Maconar
      link
      fedilink
      English
      64 months ago

Shame, maybe you should because while the argument is not causally linked, it’s certainly something to suggest in the context of this. Especially in light of, as said in the video, the Musk-Drones are not exactly people who will provide a platform to someone like Wu. And losing Twitter as a platform is huge to her, and of course in turn this removes the audience that might have been protecting her.

Is it a bit of a stretch? Sure.
      Is it entirely unpossible? Not at all, it actually sounds fairly reasonable even if it might just as well not be.

• RBG
        link
        English
        14 months ago

Honestly, if in this day and age you build your personal brand and business on a free to use commercial platform, you should calculate in the inherent risk that this will backfire on you. After all the incidents with different platforms causing issues for creators/influencers, I am not sure that is still worth the risk.

• Carighan Maconar
          link
          fedilink
          English
          34 months ago

Oh definitely, and it’s what I keep telling youtube personalities, too. Have an exit plan or a Plan B, you’re entirely reliant on Google’s auto-banning not getting too many bogus reports about you. Or if you need Twitter, on Musk and his Minion’s political stance not targetting you specifically (which in Wu’s case they do, of course).