Hello everyone,

I opened a thread on !movies@lemm.ee following some diverging visions on how to manage this kind of communities with the mod of !moviesandtv@lemm.ee.

To quote the post

I am now suggesting to retake this community or create another one that would be more structured, especially

• weekly “what have you been watching lately” thread
  • dedicated threads for shows and TV. Discoverability of those threads would be eased by having a research bar in the sidebar. What do you people think? Should we use this community, or create another one? If the latter, what would be the name? /c/moviestvreviews? /c/moviestvdiscussions? Feel free to share your suggestions

And for people curious about what happened:

spoiler

The removed posts

The removed comment:

Hello, As you banned my other account, I am now commenting with this one. I’m not going to comment on this that much, the modlog is public, people interested can have a look at make their own opinions. For history, the two removed posts: (screenshots) I guess we can just conclude that we disagree on how to manage this kind of communities, which is mostly fine, that’s what Lemmy is about after all: freedom. I’ll probably contact the people interested in review threads (and there seems to be a few, based on the removed threads and the 200 upvotes on the other post) and see it we can offer an alternative for people looking for a more structured community. Good luck

• @BlazeOP
    link
    English
    24 months ago

I’m open to discussion, let’s see what their reaction is