• squirrel
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    4 months ago

Mondays are okay now and the depressed sunday completely vanished.

• residentmarchant@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      4 months ago

I was talking to some friends once on a Sunday and they were being a bit quiet so I asked what was up and they said they had the “Sunday Scaries.” I had to inquire what the sunday scaries were and bashfully noted that I’ve never felt that before. Made me realize how much I love doing what I do!

• Apathy Tree@lemmy.dbzer0.com
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          edit-2
          4 months ago

I used to have that every day of the week. Anxiety attacks were my alarm clock, typically 2 hours before I needed to be up with no chance of getting back to sleep. I stuck it out for 2 years.

Now when I start getting that I make note. If it continues for more than a few months, I quit. (I’ve never been stable even when I took shit, so what difference does it make?)

It’s not stable, but nothing about the present system is stable, and I’d rather be unstable on my terms than theirs.

• Truffle@lemmy.ml
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        4 months ago

First time I heard the term was while listening to Mr Ballen back in the day.

• neidu2@feddit.nl
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      4 months ago

I was considering posting “Thank god it’s monday” on casual conversation earlier today, as that usually means peace of mind with kids back in school, SO at her job, and I at home working remotely.