• unexposedhazard
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    3 months ago

Thats nonsense. 25g is the general limit of what you are allowed to have on your person outside of your home starting april. 50g is what you can have while at home. So basically 25g to carry around + 25g stored somewhere at home.

The whole thing with the cannabis growing clubs is something coming later this year. These will mostly be about getting seeds, saplings and advice.

• Rinox@feddit.it
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      3 months ago

That’s still quite a lot. I thought less tbh, at least on your person.

• unexposedhazard
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        3 months ago

Its more than you will ever need yes. You arent allowed to sell or gift it to anyone but 25g is insane for self use so they basically acknowledge that people will ilegally distribute it, but just wont care if u dont let urself be caught in the act.

• GregorGizeh@lemmy.zip
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          3 months ago

It’s not that insane though. I use about 1-2 grams per day, that’s 30-60 per month. So the future limits seem very reasonable to me

• unexposedhazard
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            ·
            3 months ago

I mean if you grow it at home then carrying 25g is unneccessary but if you get it from your club in the future you gotta bring it home somehow i guess yeah.

• saigot@lemmy.ca
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        3 months ago

It’s a lot, but less than most single pot plants will yield (typically 100-200g, but sometimes a lot more), I imagine that might be annoying for people who grow their own, but then again I don’t see how it can really be enforced.

• Rinox@feddit.it
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          3 months ago

I think the only way would be to get caught with, either more than 25g on you or selling it

• caesaravgvstvs@feddit.de
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      3 months ago

Yes, what you’re saying doesn’t negate what I’m saying, and viceversa 😅

I’m just saying the article makes it look like you’ll be able to get 25 grams a day with no further restriction, and that’s not true. That among other issues with the article.