• Krackalot
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    3 months ago

Don’t bother filling it. Close it at the end, and pop open the lid for each day. I keep my pills in the bottle.

• Queue@lemmy.blahaj.zone
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          3 months ago

Mate I’ve forgotten the concept of eating food, I’ve misplaced my phone that I was holding 30 seconds ago, I’ve not been able to recall every card in any of my magic the gathering decks from memory ever since I started playing about 10 years ago.

I’ve forgotten what I was talking about mid sentence because I had to get a sip of water. You can forget about anything with ADHD, just different people remember things differently. I can recall my partner’s favorite colors and hobbies, I can barely recall my own favorite media I saw.

• MrBusiness@lemmy.zip
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        3 months ago

What about those fidget popping things? Label each with a day press in the day when you take a pill. Then just flip it over when the week starts over.

• Krackalot
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        3 months ago

I don’t! I also have a task reminder, and I sometimes still forget. I finally got every day one week in December. Then, 5 weeks later, I missed every day. It sucks!

• xkforce@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        3 months ago

I keep a bottle of Irn Bru or something else too revolting to forget washing the pills down with next to the pills.

• MrBusiness@lemmy.zip
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        3 months ago

What about those fidget popping things? Label each with a day press in the day when you take a pill. Then just flip it over when the week starts over.

• Krackalot
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        3 months ago

On Sundays, I close them all. I also have a calendar task and still forget, it’s just better than without one or the other.

• Pika@sh.itjust.works
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        3 months ago

Not really! because even if you’re on autopilot the next morning you’ll go into the bathroom and you’ll see all of the lids open, there’s no reason that you would have left those Lids open if you took your medication prior which means you haven’t taken your medication yet

So you just close the lids and only open that day then you take your med