• @Drinvictus
    link
    82 months ago

It all comes down to Erdogan. He’s the one harboring the heads of these criminal organizations because they pay him well. The Turkish government essentially became a part of a drug empire.

• @Drinvictus
        link
        English
        32 months ago

Happens all the time. One person downvotes (probably from Turkey) then the rest follow blindly without even reading. I had hoped this mindset would stay in reddit but here we are.

What I have said is factually true. They created a system where anyone with $400K can get a Turkish citizenship (citizenship by investment). It was created specifically to build a safe haven for these people. And then when Sweden wants these criminals (e.g. Kurdish Fox), Erdogan says they’re Turkish citizens so they won’t be extradited. Just Google “Kurdish Fox” (the head of the criminal organisation in this article) and you’ll see. And he is one of many. I bet they keep paying to stay in Turkey.

Edogan has gone so far down the corruption line that he is now in bed with drug and human traffickers.

• @rottingleaf@lemmy.zip
          link
          fedilink
          02 months ago

Edogan has gone so far down the corruption line that he is now in bed with drug and human traffickers.

This is not much different morally from what he started with, being a Turkish politician after all.

A friendly reminder that it’s a nation built on genocide and celebrating genocide today , with a fine legacy of fascist military coups every time they elected someone less of a ghoul.

(Also I have zero respect for people irritated by such reminders about Turkey.)