• Drinvictus
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    3 months ago

Imagine getting down voted for complaining about the inflation under an article about high inflation.

• LibertyLizard@slrpnk.net
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      3 months ago

It’s because they don’t know the definition of the words they are using lol.

It’s also just… obviously untrue. I haven’t heard anyone saying there is no inflation, that’s just nonsense.

Good use of downvotes I’d say.

• tsonfeir@lemm.ee
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      3 months ago

Imagine thinking the “left” is ignoring inflation, when the “right” is the one creating it.

• WhatsThePoint@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        3 months ago

This is the rights playbook. Do awful stuff, claim the other side is doing it, then flood media with fraudulent think tank studies and reports to muddy the waters.

• Asafum@feddit.nl
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        3 months ago

I’m not looking to defend the right, but I don’t think any political party is responsible for greed of businesses and individuals.

My dad was lucky enough to buy a house many decades ago in an area that now is very wealthy. He explained how everyone and their mother was selling their houses in his neighborhood at the absolute bat shit insane prices that people were somehow buying at (like 1+ million for a previously 400k house) and that these people didn’t even know where to go. They were all moving into local apartment complexs to the point that the rents there hit over 6k/month. That’s not to even mention all the corporate purchases of property that drive prices even higher…

It’s greed all around as usual… :(

• muse@kbin.social
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      3 months ago

Imagine getting down voted because you don’t know the difference between a leftist and a democrat