• Tartas1995
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    2 months ago

That it is you. At this point, you should know unless people are right about you acting like you don’t understand.

• Tartas1995
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        2 months ago

Not my first interaction with them. I don’t think they are sarcastic. They like to act oblivious to what people call them out on. You can say they just like to be sarcastic in these situations but then they have to accept that people form their opinion based on their continuous sarcastically stated expressions and not their honest opinion. I take them by their word, because I have no reason to be generous anymore.

• TokenBoomer@lemmy.worldOP
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          2 months ago

Have a little fun before you die, it passes the time. You think I don’t know I’m old and out of touch?

People seem to think they’ve discovered this revelation that I hadn’t discovered decades ago. These are just electrons being displayed on a screen with 1’s and 0’s , treat them as such.

The real revelations come from introspection, not recognizing the faults in others. Thanks for coming to my Ted talk.

• Tartas1995
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            2 months ago

You can do both. Identify problems in others and in yourself. Especially great, finding problems (because it is easier due to cognitive biases) and then asking yourself if you carry the same flaws.

I treat the 1’s and 0’s as what they are in this context: Encoded information.

It is not about being out of touch though. Being out of touch doesn’t make you post random political memes “without understand their meaning”. It makes you fail at understanding their meaning… Maybe… Sometimes but not posting them.

Lastly thanks for wishing me fun, I have it, don’t worry.