I don’t care what reason you think you have, to explain this bullshit behavior. There is no good reason. Even if your government literally refuses to put signals, stop signs, etc, that’s still no excuse.

If your civilization can support motor vehicles, then I expect your asses to go out and paint your own lines on the road, make your own signs out of plywood and paint, and then DO YOUR BEST NOT TO ACTUALLY ACTIVELY MURDER EACH OTHER ON THE FUCKING ROAD. If you can’t do that, and you all just drive as if you’re the only car in the whole country, then I think your country fucking sucks. Period.

America is bad enough with our road safety. Thousands upon thousands are injured and killed on the roads, every year. But, ya know, the vast majority of us do actually STOP AT STOPLIGHTS AND STOPSIGNS, rather than just blasting through, with multiple lanes of cross-traffic just filtering insanely through one another.

When I see footage of that shit, it makes me feel projected embarrassment for your fucking country, whichever one it happens to be. Get your fucking shit together. It’s fucking pathetic.