• webghost0101@sopuli.xyz
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    5 months ago

Kinda, could definitely be a thing. For me it would be to have an official archived record of my stance versus society by appearing before a judge.

I am not doging taxes, have no intention for personal gain and my free independent will seems to be mostly if not almost entirely according to the most common laws. But there is still systematic harm baked into law and for me it invalidates it from having any value or meaning.

If people can logically reason why i would be in the wrong with something i gladly take the punishment to learn to better myself. But just because the holy book 2.0 says so? Fuck that, I’d radicalize myself Further in prison then pay a small fine i believe to be undeserved.

The sovereign people in the post of this place seem To have no backbone or considered that actions has consequences and to fight injustice is to sacrifice oneself.

Its kinda sad i couldn’t have a proper discussion about this earlier. I am openly asking to be challenged using logical reasoning on why i should comply with systematic pointless harm. But i expect this comment too will be downvoted in silence.