Also according to CII Radio, their description was more overt - Due to the lawsuit levied by South Africa against Shitrael, there is now a genuine terror threat present with the SAFM Naledi Pandor cited as a primary target. Hot takes include “South Africa was paid by Iran, the SAFM is an ISIS sympathizer” and the crowd favourite “everyone in South Africa is Hamas”. My predictions of some coked-out Nazi on The Jerusalem Post chanting “Gaza today, Gauteng tomorrow” as a war cry, are becoming truer by the day.

May every settler and diaper trooper find out exactly why “Johannesburg” rhymes with “Jahannam”, inshallah

Death to America

• SexMachineStalin [comrade/them]@hexbear.netOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      5 months ago

There’s 4,000 kilometers of open waterway between South Africa and Antarctica. Do we like, mobilize all of the penguins to Nelson Mandela Bay and train them to form a 4,000 kilometer long chain along the Atlantic-Indian Ocean like the penguins from Madagascar suddenly getting radicalized…

noot noot

• AdeptusPrimaris@lemmy.ml
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    5 months ago

Lets see, there was that big Transnet coal train collision. There was that huge fire in Pringle Bay that was truly bad. Haven’t heard much else, but i’m sure i missed a lot.

I suppose those could be normal accidents, but i’ve been more suspicious of these kind of events ever since the ICJ ruling. I know they can fuck up a country while making it look like a series of accidents.