Killed if Ukrainian, Died if Palestinian

• BarbecueCowboy@kbin.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    5 months ago

They have been open to peace and tried to negotiate peacefully far before October 7.

You’re saying they want peace then describing them as a violent resistance. Those don’t match up.

“khamas evil evil evil”

They’re unapologetically and unashamedly a terrorist organization and describe themselves as such. You’re the only one confused. They publicly claim responsibility for acts of terror like the below:

Hamas Suicide Bombings: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Palestinian_suicide_attacks#:~:text=A%202007%20study%20of%20Palestinian,PFLP)%20and%202.7%25%20by%20other%20and%202.7%25%20by%20other)

Hamas’s government is built upon israel never accepting any peaceful deal

Partially correct, but misleading, the charter that Hamas was founded on:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1988_Hamas_charter

Hamas’ government was built on a requirement for violent jihad and fantasizing about the death of all jews (it’s specifically in the charter). The government charter specifically speaks against negotiating for peace. Notable extra callouts railing against equal rights for women, codifying them as exclusively ‘homemakers’ and ‘child rearers’. A whole special section just to state that womens suffrage was something the west made up just to make them specifically look bad.

Your next comment should be something along the lines of “I give up on this, you’re obviously not listening to this stuff I made up”. Make sure to include a segue with an analogy comparing it to something else though.

• Linkerbaan@lemmy.worldOP
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      5 months ago

Yeah the Allies fought against Hitler with violence because they wanted to kill all Germans and never achieve peace.

And the ANC too they didn’t want peace they just wanted genocide!

Childish arguments.

link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        5 months ago

Yeah the Allies fought against Hitler with violence because they wanted to kill all Germans and never achieve peace.
        And the ANC too they didn’t want peace they just wanted genocide!

There’s the segue that no one cares about that I mentioned in my last reply.

Childish arguments.

And, there’s the ‘I give up and go home’ statement I predicted in the last reply too. It was expected after any sources are presented.

• Linkerbaan@lemmy.worldOP
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          5 months ago

Maybe post something relevant next time and learn about history before you write a 5 pages long nothing burger.

link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            edit-2
            5 months ago

Oh look everybody we got a repeat from this one of giving up and going home once it’s pointed out that they’ve offered nothing!

Still not seeing any comments on the sources. How you feel about the hamas charter? Was women’s suffrage where it all went wrong? Openly admitting to suicide bombings and other acts of terror and being proud of being a terrorist organization? Is that what the good guys do?

This isn’t me, this is coming direct from your ‘good guys’.