• EatATaco@lemm.ee
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    4 months ago

I didn’t even realize that there was a button there before. I always just hit Win-D.

And this is why I should switch to linux? I guess any chance a linux user is going to use to tell you they use linux is good enough.

• Barack_Embalmer@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      4 months ago

That’s pretty disingenuous - it’s one of the many reasons that comprise a pattern of behavior whereby Microsoft makes Windows worse at each iteration. More bloat, more spying, more locked-down for user “security”. And for what? The dubious benefit of being “compatible” with other shitheel software providers like Adobe who use their monopoly power to stranglehold the corporate and professional media sectors? Toeachizown but IDK how anyone can use Windows by choice. The small amount I have to use it at work is torture enough.

• EatATaco@lemm.ee
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        4 months ago

it’s one of the many reasons that comprise a pattern of behavior whereby Microsoft makes Windows worse at each iteration.

It’s a complete no-op for me. I also suspect, although I have nothing to back this up, that they chose this because it’s a relatively unused feature.

• Alborlin@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      4 months ago

Linux dudebros think everybody can use terminal and everybody understand commands like rm-rf is a joke basically they think Linux is superior in every which way and millions people are just dumb that they dont use linux .