The Television Academy and Fox are pushing back the date of the ceremony as the two guilds continue standoffs with the studios.

• Odusei@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        11 months ago

If I had to guess based on years on reddit, Mastersmacks is on an unstable instance that’s causing him to double post. The other commenters aren’t bots, just unoriginal pranksters hazing Mastersmacks’ double post by copying and pasting.

It’s a dumb thing redditors would do all the time when someone accidentally double posted.

• maegul@lemmy.ml
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          11 months ago

Ahhh … lazy reddit humour … the reason why everyone loved that platform /s

• Uprise42@kbin.social
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          11 months ago

Is t there a mlemmy bug causing that? I don’t use mlemmy but I think I heard one of the lemmy apps having that bug

• favrion@lemmy.film
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    11 months ago

They should be postponed forever. They’re just tasteless demonstrations of wealth and tokenized virtue.

• Mastersmacks@reddthat.com
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    11 months ago

I can imagine no one’s feeling quite like celebrating when the industry is like this. Same could be said for many industries nowadays

• favrion@lemmy.film
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      11 months ago

Once Hollywood starts emphasizing the everyday Internet user over big budget celebrities, then things will start to get better. For now, it’s a talent show of the privileged.

• PenguinJuice@kbin.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    11 months ago

I don’t imagine anyone’s feeling quite like celebrating when the industry is like this. Same could be said for many industries nowadays

• Mastersmacks@reddthat.com
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    11 months ago

I can imagine no one’s feeling quite like celebrating when the industry is like this. Same could be said for many industries nowadays

• CluckN@sh.itjust.works
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    11 months ago

I can’t imagine anyone’s feeling quite like celebrating when the industry is like this. Same could be said for many industries nowadays