• Sylver@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    11 months ago

Letting a Nazi live is immoral. Don’t ever try to justify their ideology and paint it as okay to be left alone.

• MxM111@kbin.social
              link
              fedilink
              arrow-up
              arrow-down
              ·
              11 months ago

Do you practice being asshole or does it come naturally? My post did not deserve personal attack.

• Cabrio@lemmy.world
                link
                fedilink
                arrow-up
                ·
                edit-2
                11 months ago

Both.

See when someone’s wilful ignorance and stupidity extends to such levels that they refuse to comprehend, reason, and think, then there’s no further room for discussion or conversation, you weren’t interested in either, just forcing your poorly developed opinion down other people’s throats.

So no, fuck you for being a disingenuous, willfully ignorant piece of shit, the pain of dealing with your stupidity shouldn’t be a one way street.

Nazi apologists deserve the same fate as Nazis.

• MxM111@kbin.social
                  link
                  fedilink
                  arrow-up
                  arrow-down
                  ·
                  edit-2
                  11 months ago

Why do you say I am Nazi apologist when the only thing is said that killing a Nazi, when they did not commit any crime or did any immoral action is immoral? Killing just for the mind crime, for possibility that they comment something in the future? And not just you consider that it is right to kill them, you went completely ballistic for suggestion that that it is immoral to kill them?

• Cabrio@lemmy.world
                    link
                    fedilink
                    arrow-up
                    ·
                    11 months ago

So you’re saying you have no understanding of Nazi ideology, why it’s dangerous, why letting people who intentionally want to kill and harm a large segment of society might be stupid, why letting them fester and develop support from the uneducated ignorant hateful masses is a moronic idea, why letting them harbour power and influence would lead to them trying to extinguish, dehumanise, and subjugate entire races of people. You’re a fucking moron.

• SCB@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        11 months ago

If you only have thoughts in your head, and don’t act on them, it’s impossible for anyone to know you’re a piece of shit.

• JackGreenEarth@lemm.ee
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      11 months ago

I’m not justifying their ideology, and I fully support trying to change their mind and decrease their influence in non-violent ways. Your apparent desire to kill anyone for a belief they currently hold is antithetical to a free and happy society, and ignores how their Nazism may not be a permanent belief, and could be changed through non violent means, such as education, deradicalisation therapy, and general reorganization of society to increase happiness and wellbeing, which would need democratic action to take place.

• JackGreenEarth@lemm.ee
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          11 months ago

How did I justify their ideology? Or are you one of those black and white people that think disagreeing with you about anything means automatically agreeing 100% with your political enemy?

• JackGreenEarth@lemm.ee
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          11 months ago

How did I justify their ideology? Or are you one of those black and white people that think disagreeing with you about anything means automatically agreeing 100% with your political enemy?

• darthfabulous42069@lemm.ee
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        11 months ago

Your apparent desire to kill anyone for a belief they currently hold is antithetical to a free and happy society,

But theirs doesn’t; their desires are legitimate political beliefs that have to be respected, catered to and appeased while the left even thinking of doing anything in the name of their best interests or even their survival is completely morally unacceptable and needs to be shot down whenever possible.

And when fascists actually do murder people in public, it’s completely ignored by you.

• JackGreenEarth@lemm.ee
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          11 months ago

I’m not talking to Nazis right now, but if I was, I would also advocate that they don’t kill, or threaten to kill people, and if it was in real life, encourage them to spend time with people from races they discriminate against, to show them that the people aren’t all that bad.

I’m for less killing all round.

• SCB@lemmy.world
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            edit-2
            11 months ago

Go on a long walk in the Serengeti and explain to the lions that you won’t fight back, but that them eating you breaks your personal moral code.

Come back and tell us about it.

• Lunyan@kbin.social
        cake
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        11 months ago

The problem is, we can’t have a free and happy society with Nazi’s in it. Yeah sure wanting Nazi’s dead is bad, but “reorganizing society to increase happiness and wellbeing” isn’t something that will happen quickly, but still they continue to exist.

• JackGreenEarth@lemm.ee
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          11 months ago

Of course, the last one is a long term change, but you can still try to befriend Nazis and show them other races aren’t that bad. Often they are racist because they haven’t had exposure to other races, so you can give them that. You can still argue with them, get them therapy. But can’t anyone see that saying you want to kill them makes you look good and get upvotes to your left wing echo chamber, but for the actual Nazis that you supposedly hate, all it does is drive them apart and make them more strong in their beliefs?