This topic came up at work and my coworkers of all genders had no answer. Never met or heard of one.

• ashinadash [she/her, comrade/them]@hexbear.net
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    5 months ago

I feel silly now, I’m never thinking about guys being such utter freaks all the time. Makes perfect sense to be weirded out given this behaviour. It simply did not occur to me because this type of behaviour does not factor into my assessment of kink. Why would it? Who would do this? Do not do this.

Also I’m pretty sure there are groups of people online who do just that kind of stuff. Thinking back to a leddit thread about “unusual fetishes” and some guy said “women with clothes on”, to which another replied " going outside must be a blast for you".

• Tankiedesantski [he/him]@hexbear.net
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      5 months ago

some guy said “women with clothes on”, to which another replied " going outside must be a blast for you".

Good god, the coomers are evolving past their weaknesses. They can’t be defeated by going outside anymore!

To be entirely fair to the foot fetishists, their reputation is being smeared by a small group of them that the whole can’t really police. Think of a counter factual of the library annecdote: if some guy was taking secret pics of students’ breasts, it would be seen as him being gross as opposed to people who like breasts being gross.