• akim@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Me2. But I do not see an option to add my kbin account nor my mastodon. I think it would be cool if this feels more integrative as in one app with different sections/views for the fediverse

• BrooklynRage@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      1 year ago

I wish there was a way to have one account linked to multiple instances. Admittedly I don’t understand this fediverse thing so i may be wrong about this but requiring a new account for every instance will get increasingly tiresome as the site grows and more instances are created.

• RouxFou@dormi.zone
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

FWIW, any account can subscribe to any (federated) community. Right now it’s really difficult to do through Jerboa itself, so I usually do it through the web app.

• akim@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          1 year ago

Is kbin.social just another community? And kbin just another app which presents said communities a bit different?

I have a mastodon, Lemmy and kbin account and would love to have one place to view all my subscribed content…

• zouden@lemmy.world
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            ·
            1 year ago

Yes. On kbin they are called magazines, but they show up as communities for me in the jerboa app even though my account is with lemmyworld.

• Larry@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

If you have an account on an instance, you can see anything on other instances it federates with