Legally I have to say that we have the obligation to Pokémon Go to the Polls.

• kromem@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      4 months ago

Copilot is the most gamer-y of all the chatbots I’ve seen.

Which is wild as it’s just a snapshot of GPT-4 behind the scenes.

My best guess is that there’s a context bias by its association in the System prompt to Microsoft which brings it closer to topics like Xbox and gaming than models that don’t have that alignment cue.

• Dasnap@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        edit-2
        4 months ago

Microsoft products have always been like this.

“How do I self-oof?”

Google: “Naw dawg don’t do that get some help buddy :(”

Bing: “Here are 18 different methods, 12 that are quiet and 6 that will leave scars in the minds of the local community for years to come.”

• problematicPanther@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    4 months ago

it would be nice if there was an undertale kind of thing for pokemon, where you could either fight and capture them, like in classic pokemon style, or just not fight them, and somehow convince them to join your party or something. and i guess if there are trainer battles, you just shoot the trainers with a gun and liberate their pokemon from the yoke of their oppressors.

• MachineFab812
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    4 months ago
    spoiler

“Winning” in this case meaning capturing the other Pokemon alive … or even a significant chunk of them intact.

Honestly, the instant obliteration depicted is more humane than most poke-battles, but damn if I didn’t find the AI’s take amusing, after it took me an embarassingly long time to figure out what it was getting at.