Casey’s expletive-laden rant continued, “You’re being duped by a bunch of grifters and billionaires who don’t give a shit about you or your family. They care about their fucking tax breaks and the money they can put in their pocket. If you consider yourself a patriot and you’re spouting off that election-denying shit, I will fight your ass outside if you want to. Wake the fuck up!”

• luciole@beehaw.org
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    3 months ago

Old people need to grow the fuck up and accept that they are old.

Good sir. Since you are a man well into your forties, we’d like to bring to your attention the shocking silliness of your username. It is entirely unfit for a venerable gentleman such as you to engage in booger humour, no matter how undeniably comical.

Furthermore, we would like to seize this opportunity to remind the elders present that video games are entirely too childish for citizens of our decorum. Animes are right out as well. We urge you to engage instead in respectable hobbies such as afternoon TV, yelling at clouds and filing your taxes.

• rhythmisaprancer@kbin.social
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      3 months ago

Since you are a man well into your forties, we’d like to bring to your attention the shocking silliness of your username

As someone in their earlier forties, I feel a little called out 😅 not sure I can prance for very long 😬 I don’t preach the prance, tho.