Hii cuties! I am currently going through quite the amount of evil disgusting and bad dysphoria, so I would really like to distract myself from myself right now… Even though I am not a fan of consumerism, this is the one time I feel it is appropriate to consume some media. I do have a homebrewed switch and a computer running Debian (with wine, so it can run windows games). I am a fan of rhythm games and cozy games like stardew valley (not a shooter kind of person).

EDIT: I am also a huge fan of games like outer wilds, cuz like wow that game is good. Also I like the magical parts of Terraria aaaaand floating islands are cool… Also I do have a VR headset. There, my infodump is completed now.

• Amelia_@lemmy.blahaj.zone
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    3 months ago

I assume you already played it but since it hasn’t explicitly been mentioned I definitely have to call out Celeste, basically one of the most iconic transfem games out there!

Terraria can be pretty comfy if you’re in the mood for it, and Clone Hero is the perfect rhythm game if you have Guitar Hero nostalgia!