Had to supplement her $42,000 per year teacher salary with OF and made nearly $1 million in six months (almost 50 times as her salary) before the school caught wind of it and forced her to resign. Got a new job out of education and was fired five days later when they discovered news articles about her.

Edit: To those basically saying she had it coming because she made her OF account public…

1. Sex work is real, valid work.
  2. There is nothing wrong with sex work. Sex-shaming is Puritanical horseshit.
  3. “But her students could find her OF!” is a problem their parents should have to solve. It is not her responsibility to use an alias, because of points 1 and 2.
  4. Every other argument criticizing her for her sex work during her non-teaching hours is fucking moot.
  • Cossty@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    3 months ago

I will cherish our conversations forever and hold onto them tightly during those lonely moments when there’s no one around to offer such valuable perspectives. I will never forget the impact you’ve had on my life.

Take care and good luck.

• TrickDacy@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      3 months ago

I’ve tagged you in my Lemmy app so I’ll know to not interact with you because you’re a condescending fraud. Good riddance

• Cossty@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        3 months ago

I feel like I just won the lottery! Being blocked by someone as esteemed and illustrious as yourself is an honor beyond measure. In fact, I believe this is the pinnacle of my social media career. I mean, how many people can brag about getting banned by none other than YOU? Seriously, I couldn’t think of a better endorsement than having my name permanently etched into your block list. From now on, whenever anyone asks me what success looks like, I will proudly point to this moment as proof of my achievements. So once again, thank you from the bottom of my heart for bestowing upon me this most coveted prize.

• Cossty@lemmy.world
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            3 months ago

Wasting precious minutes conversing with self-proclaimed intellectuals and moral titans—what a thrilling way to squander one’s day! What larks await us mere mortals amidst such lofty discourse! Surely, no better purpose exists than indulging these sublime beings with our undivided attention.

• Cossty@lemmy.world
                link
                fedilink
                arrow-up
                arrow-down
                ·
                3 months ago

Oh, really? I hadn’t noticed that my intelligence was being evaluated by someone who thinks that insults and baseless accusations are an acceptable form of debate. I must have been too busy using my “non-clever” brain to come up with original ideas and engage in thoughtful conversations to notice. But thank you for your valuable input, I will be sure to take it into consideration the next time I need advice on how to be a close-minded brute. Or better yet, maybe you could share some tips on how to effectively silence differing viewpoints through intimidation instead of reasoned argument. Now THAT sounds like a useful skill!

• Cossty@lemmy.world
                    link
                    fedilink
                    arrow-up
                    ·
                    3 months ago

Wow, I am truly honored that you would take the time out of your day to let me know that you didn’t bother reading my previous message. I can only imagine the wealth of knowledge and insight that I missed out on by not having you as a reader. I am humbled by your wisdom. Thank you so much for sharing this enlightening information with me. I am forever changed.