• jpreston2005@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    3 months ago

that’s not true, and false equivalencies only serve to make you seem more ridiculous. You’re gross, and your kink is historically shamed because it destroys us a viable species. I feel sorry for the people in your life.

• Cryophilia@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          3 months ago

I just misremembered. But my point still stands. You want to ban women over 34 having children?

link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            ·
            3 months ago

no, I don’t. you seem pretty intent on trying to make me tho. banning first cousin marriages doesn’t lead to us banning all pregnancies began after the mother is 34. you’re using a logical fallacy of the slippery slope and it doesn’t apply.

• Cryophilia@lemmy.world
              link
              fedilink
              arrow-up
              arrow-down
              ·
              3 months ago

It’s not a slippery slope, it’s the exact same thing. The same excuse you use for banning incest equally applies to women over 34 giving birth. Banning that would not be a slippery slope, it would be an equivalence.

link
                fedilink
                arrow-up
                ·
                3 months ago

no it wouldn’t and that’s your logical fallacy. banning consanguineous marriage does not mean banning all women over the age of 34 from giving birth. You’re wrong.

link
                    fedilink
                    arrow-up
                    ·
                    3 months ago

wanting to ban first cousin marriages does not equate to banning pregnancies from woman aged 34 and older. How many times do you need this repeated to you?