• Fredselfish@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      3 months ago

He wants to tant the jury pool as well. He wants to make the judge do some drastic so he can have something to appeal.

Like I keep saying they are trying not give him ammunition to appeal on. And I keep saying he going keep appealing no mater what so hold him to the same standards as everyone else. But they won’t.

• dhork@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      3 months ago

He definitely wants to get thrown in jail. He thinks he can fundraise a lot better from there. Too bad he’s unlikely to get sent to Rikers like his CFO was.

• rayyy@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        3 months ago

The judge should fine him and increase the fines accordingly. Of course you or I would be in jail immediately, but that would play into the orange mobster’s hand in this scenario.

• sunbytes@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          3 months ago

He’s lived such a privileged life, I wonder what a week in a cell/jail would do to him.

I think it would change his life, even if it gave him campaign material for when he got out.

I wonder if it would rock his confidence enough to make a difference.

• Pretzilla@lemmy.world
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            ·
            3 months ago

He ain’t going to Rikers though. Best case he goes to country club. Or house arrest. Or take away his phone privileges.

He would love that.