• Fapper_McFapper@lemm.ee
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    3 months ago

He’s one of those people that always has to have the last word.

Edit:

In a post on his Truth Social platform Wednesday, Trump called his former lawyer, Michael Cohen, and the adult film actor Stormy Daniels “two sleaze bags who have, with their lies and misrepresentations, cost our Country dearly!”

Won’t someone rid me of this meddlesome priest?!

Edit 2: Sorry, the actual quote is, “Will no one rid me of this turbulent priest?”

-Henry II of England

• themeatbridge@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        edit-2
        3 months ago

Right, but he cost our country by helping Trump commit crimes!

"Yes, I know this assassin is saying I hired him to murder someone, but how can you trust him? He’s an assassin I hired.

• Fapper_McFapper@lemm.ee
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        3 months ago

Yeah, I remember hearing some of the recordings of conversations he had with people Trump was defrauding. They were threats really. Very chilling behavior. I still don’t believe that he did a 180 degree turn around in his behavior out of altruism.

• gmtom@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    3 months ago

This is the kind of thing future generations will look back at and say

“Wtf why did they let him get away with this shit? Were they stupid?”

• Fredselfish@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      3 months ago

He wants to tant the jury pool as well. He wants to make the judge do some drastic so he can have something to appeal.

Like I keep saying they are trying not give him ammunition to appeal on. And I keep saying he going keep appealing no mater what so hold him to the same standards as everyone else. But they won’t.

• dhork@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      3 months ago

He definitely wants to get thrown in jail. He thinks he can fundraise a lot better from there. Too bad he’s unlikely to get sent to Rikers like his CFO was.

• rayyy@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        3 months ago

The judge should fine him and increase the fines accordingly. Of course you or I would be in jail immediately, but that would play into the orange mobster’s hand in this scenario.

• sunbytes@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          3 months ago

He’s lived such a privileged life, I wonder what a week in a cell/jail would do to him.

I think it would change his life, even if it gave him campaign material for when he got out.

I wonder if it would rock his confidence enough to make a difference.

• Pretzilla@lemmy.world
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            ·
            3 months ago

He ain’t going to Rikers though. Best case he goes to country club. Or house arrest. Or take away his phone privileges.

He would love that.

• Zerlyna@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    3 months ago

His constant spew of misinformation on the firehose setting has got to bite him in the ass eventually. I hope.🤞

• zbyte64@awful.systems
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    3 months ago

I hear Vietnam has an excellent way to curtail “inflammatory” speech that works well on billionaires.