• PugJesus@lemmy.worldM
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    3 months ago

Atrocity denial is not welcome here, and neither are the people who engage in it.

• workerONE@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      edit-2
      3 months ago

I agree but I think it’s too bad that someone needs to choose between deleting a comment to stop the spread of lies and propaganda and the other option of leaving it in place so people can see it. I think it’s helpful to see that people like this exist, it helps you understand why people are opposed to these types of people and who is being called a tankie in a negative way.

• Melkath@kbin.social
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      3 months ago

Says the dude who habitually justifies American involvement in the genocide of the Palestinian people.

BeCaUsE tRuMp!

• PugJesus@kbin.socialM
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        3 months ago

Here I thought I was condemning it as unambiguously a genocide and advocating for the complete removal of military aid from Israel. Silly me. I’m glad you’re here to correct me on what I believe.

• Dioxid3@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          3 months ago

Israel has lately left very little ambiguity in their actions, though. Killing civilians trying to get aid packages is quite literally forcing people to starve to death.

• PugJesus@kbin.socialM
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            3 months ago

Man, I’ve been on both since the beginning. I was calling the Palestinian genocide a genocide before October 7th and the current, heightened phase of the genocide. I’ve been advocating removal of military aid from Israel since I was in my damn teens.

• Victor@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        3 months ago

Dude why are you digging your grave deeper like this? You are losing your cool and looking a fool. When you assume, you make an ass out of u and me. Shall I go on? No, I shan’t.