I’m gonna start a weekly Sunday evening thread where we all talk about what we’ve been playing the past week.

I have been doing a replay of Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice this week. It’s one of my favorite games and I was surprised how much muscle memory Ive retained for most of the major boss fights.

• nemmybun [she/her]@hexbear.net
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    3 months ago

I finished Romancing SaGa 2 a bit ago. I was nervous to fight the last boss as I had read about how it was supposed to be one of the most difficult last bosses in the series and then I did it one attempt without any major problems. Maybe I just got lucky with attacks because mechanically I can see how it’s supposed to be a hard boss. Overall I enjoyed the game but it’s a hard one to recommend to people due to how unconventional it is.

I skipped RS3 for now and moved on to the SaGa Frontier remaster. It’s fun but also a step back in complexity from the RS games and so it feels a little too easy sometimes. Also the limited rehashed quests gets old fast (ugh runes). Anyway I’m hoping to be done with this one before Emerald Beyond comes out. I’m abusing NG+ so I don’t have to grind out every single scenario so I don’t think it’ll take too long.