Admins of Lemmy.ml please consider defederating from rammy.site it has been taken over by right wing malicious actors from exploding-heads.com and the admin is nowhere to be found.

It is imperative that you take action as soon as possible the users on rammy are using the site to spread their messages to a further audience, we must nip this in the bud. If you don’t believe me check the instance for yourself, you’ll see it dominated with bigoted right wing posts and spam communities.

• rist097@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    11 months ago

Just ban their communities if you dont want to see their conter, its not that hard!

• PowerfulTurtle@rammy.siteOPB
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      11 months ago

They’ll just create more communities, have you seen the community spam on here lately? If they did that fighting against each other do you really think they wouldn’t evade community bans on lemmy.world? Defederation is the only way unless the admin comes back and does a sweeping IP ban of everyone posting shit on here, followed by defederating exploding-heads. I don’t foresee that happening though, admin has been MIA for over a month with no sign of returning and there’s almost no activity here besides me and the assholes from EH.

• rist097@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        11 months ago

I think you need to learn to not take some things too personal. There will always be offending stuff in the world. It’s not good for your health to take offense on everything you see.

• southsamurai@sh.itjust.works
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          11 months ago

It isn’t the subject matter. It’s the aggressive and intentional disruption that’s coordinated to disrupt other instances. They don’t just make shitty communities and post shitty things, they then start shit in other instances’ communities. That’s why they need defederation, not their political views or post subjects.

• CmdrShepard@lemmy.one
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          11 months ago

Same can be said about your POV.

Why is it always people telling us we need to associate with Nazis because "it’s not a big deal just let them do their Nazi stuff in peace? "

• Magnor@lemmy.magnor.ovh
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          11 months ago

Yeah, no. It’s not about taking offense, it’s about not letting this place being overrun by hate speech.