Admins of Lemmy.ml please consider defederating from rammy.site it has been taken over by right wing malicious actors from exploding-heads.com and the admin is nowhere to be found.

It is imperative that you take action as soon as possible the users on rammy are using the site to spread their messages to a further audience, we must nip this in the bud. If you don’t believe me check the instance for yourself, you’ll see it dominated with bigoted right wing posts and spam communities.

• daquackeryspreads@rammy.site
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    11 months ago

I can tell you that it’s getting under their skin. Little thing is unhinged and now goes to trans communities and instances to insult them.

If you could join my stupid guerrilla efforts by downvoting their posts and comments, and upvoting my trolling to keep them away from the front page, it would be much appreciated 😊

• PowerfulTurtle@rammy.siteOPB
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      11 months ago

I’ll try to help as much as I can but I’m in the process of finding a new instance, preferably one that doesn’t federate with rammy or exploding-heads because I know I’ll get plenty of DM harassment otherwise if I don’t due to my defederation campaign.

Trying to do it soon because rammy is unmoderated and I don’t want to be here when anyone worse comes and starts going to war on the instance with any amount of unspeakably horrible abusive material, there are some really disgusting and illegal lemmy instances out there and rammy has none of them blocked.

Though there is hope in the future, since rammy is abandoned eventually its hosting or domain-registration (whichever comes first) will run out and when it does the site will go down and their fun will be over.

In the meantime I’ll focus on spreading the word about rammy.site and making sure people know about this so they’ll never leave their instances abandoned, at least not without turning off registration first.