• EddoWagt@feddit.nl
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      2 个月前

The A30 and A50 series are fine to be honest, plenty fast for most people. Not sure about the A10 line though

• golli@lemm.ee
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      2 个月前

Honestly imo 200€ phones are allright, but you do get what you pay. And the A14 at least here in Germany starts at like 120€, which is substantially below 200€. So if you get it and end up comparing it to an iphone, then it most certainly will look lackluster.

I would say that the sweet spot is probably in the 300-350€ range. There you have a decent amount of selection and get some really solid phones that are good for daily drivers. Like the already mentioned pixel A series that gets you clean software and shoots some of the best pictures. Or the samsung a54/55 that gets you a nice allrounder, which still includes a headphone jack and sd-card slot.

• lemmytellyousomething@lemmy.dbzer0.com
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      2 个月前

The A series is great to be honest.

It’s the same as the S series, but for people who don’t play high end games or live stream or render videos or don’t need to record videos in a high quality that I can’t even replay on my other devices.

• __ghost__@lemmy.ml
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      2 个月前

They’re acceptable for basic productivity but very sluggish if you’re coming from a flagship device. Get an S10 series if you’re looking for something cheap and Samsung

• woelkchen@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      2 个月前

Samsungs come with excellent Windows support right out of the box, so if Windows is you jam it’s a good choice. Not familiar with the A14, though. Would advise against cheap Chinese brands.

• woelkchen@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          2 个月前

What does that even mean in the context of a smartphone?

Windows Phone Link has: Shared clipboard, notification sync, media player widget, you can even share the Android screen to Windows and run apps from there. It’s quite nice. The Samsung file manager and photo gallery also support OneDrive, Samsung Mail has Exchange support.

Phone Link overlaps quite a bit with KDE Connect which also works between two Android devices and comes out of the box with Steam Deck which is why I prefer KDE Connect to Phone Link but that’s just me.