• non-diegetic screams@lemmygrad.ml
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Report me then.

As for ‘This is not your community’… and you are? Not every question is a good one, and there is no harm saying so.

The post was appropriate for the freechat community, posted by a Lemmygrad account.

• HR_Pufnstuf@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      1 year ago

Yes. Do you own Lemmygrad? Are you listed as a moderator of the community? I suppose you want to tell me that your account happens to be on Lemmygrad and that somehow makes you more entitled when compared to myself. But here’s the rub… This community is fedederated, and as such, all in the fediverse are allowed to participate and be a part of the community. If you can’t accept that, then that is your problem. Get to drafting your apology. You can disagree and argue all you want, even choose to be rude or swear, but racism? That’s a line you do not cross with me, nor the rules. You tried to take some moral high ground and screwed up, I get it. You let your facade slip, showing you to be worse than the monster you thought me to be. Pretty embarrassing. Apologise and I’ll allow you remove your racist post from here and history, if you so choose; and I won’t need to report you. The clock is ticking.

link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        1 year ago

Yes. Do you own Lemmygrad? Are you listed as a moderator of the community? I suppose you want to tell me that your account happens to be on Lemmygrad and that somehow makes you more entitled when compared to myself. But here’s the rub… This community is fedederated, and as such, all in the fediverse are allowed to participate and be a part of the community. If you can’t accept that, then that is your problem. Get to drafting your apology. You can disagree and argue all you want, even choose to be rude or swear, but racism? That’s a line you do not cross with me, nor the rules. You tried to take some moral high ground and screwed up, I get it. You let your facade slip, showing you to be worse than the monster you thought me to be. Pretty embarrassing. Apologise and I’ll allow you remove your racist post from here and history, if you so choose; and I won’t need to report you. The clock is ticking.

🤓🤓

Fuck off, cracker.

It sucks when people are mean to you, doesn’t it?

• HR_Pufnstuf@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          1 year ago

It sucks when people are mean to you, doesn’t it?

You’re kidding, right? You are a thing of great amusement to me. Keep dancing. You have two racist strikes against you now. You going to put that shovel down or you just going to keep on diggin’?

link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            ·
            1 year ago

You have two racist strikes against you now. You going to put that shovel down or you just going to keep on diggin’?

You do not understand the instance you are in.

Please report me.