• alyth@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    2 months ago

Her Wikipedia page says it all:

Marjorie Taylor Greene, also known by her initials MTG, is an American far-right politician, businesswoman, and conspiracy theorist[3]

Throughout the Russo-Ukrainian War, Greene has promoted Russian propaganda, including claims that Ukraine is a Nazi state,[220] and praised Vladimir Putin.[221] During the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine, she criticized the “corrupt” Ukrainian government and argued against sending Ukraine weapons.[222] She has suggested that Ukraine instigated the invasion by agitating Russia.[223] In 2024, Greene proposed an amendment to a House foreign aid bill on Ukraine that would require all members of the House voting in favor of the bill to enlist in the Ukrainian military.[224]

The whole page is fucking crazy. She doesn’t even sound like a real person, but a caricature that someone created. Wtf.

On her first day in office, Greene wore a face mask onto the House floor that read “Trump Won”, despite Trump having lost the 2020 U.S. presidential election to Joe Biden.

Greene has promoted antisemitic, white supremacist, and far-right conspiracy theories, including the white genocide conspiracy theory,[6][7] QAnon, and Pizzagate

she supported calls to execute prominent Democratic Party politicians, including Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama

As a congresswoman, she equated the Democratic Party with Nazis

Greene aided and supported Trump’s attempts to overturn the 2020 U.S. presidential election

In a series of tweets following the attack on the Capitol, Greene falsely suggested that the rioters were members of antifa dressed as Trump supporters.

the U.S. House of Representatives voted to remove her from all committee roles […] Eleven Republicans joined the unanimous Democrats in the vote

• state_electrician
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      2 months ago

I wish so much I could listen to her inner conversation. I want to know what is going on in a head that does this completely insane shit but is still functioning enough to not be institutionalized.