Hello everyone,

In my endeavor for MR30 I’ve hit a bit of a snag, everything that I haven’t already wring all the affinity from is either a great pain to acquire or Prime.

I get how prime works, crack relics to have a chance of what you want and refine/don’t to bias the odds in favor of what you’re after. However the hard part for me is keeping track of what pieces I need and what relics have them…

I’ve just started what I believe is my third or fourth notecard on this subject. So, how do you track what you still need and where it’s from?

• Dystopia@dormi.zone
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    1 year ago

If you want to quickly check in game, head to the relic station and type in the blueprint i.e. “Mesa Prime Blueprint” and hover it. (only built warframe parts will show up, but I don’t think you needed to have it claimed out of the foundry). It will tell you what you currently have crafted for the frame. Primed weapons don’t require you to craft any of their components so you don’t need to worry about them when searching for their blueprint. Obviously this won’t show you that you own “Mesa Prime Neuroptics Blueprint”.

Also remember to check what is currently in rotation for Prime Resurgence and what is coming out next (I think they give you ~7 days notice). If there’s a lot of stuff you’re missing from that rotation, you know that you want to spend a little more time collecting Aya instead of just passively earning it.