The 45+ crowd will vote for him because they support isn’treal and are afraid of Drumpf but I think we’re going to see a massive drop out of young voters. Probably too with the people who already don’t vote to begin with, namely service workers who are fucked over either way with D’s and R’s.

And here I thought Biden was going to win in November, time to eat crow.

• BReel@lemmy.one
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    2 months ago

Oooh I finally understand what the whole hexbear thing is. It’s a blockable echo chamber of a vocal minority.

Every single hostile comment here when you click on the profile. Hexbear. Neat!

Damn my Lemmy is about to get a lot more peaceful.

• Adkml [he/him]@hexbear.net
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      2 months ago

And of course you couldn’t just shut the fucl up and do that you had to let us all know how special you are.

Everybody here is glad to not have another dumbshit liberal making brain dead points that don’t stand up to a second of scrutiny.

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out. Or do. Literally nobody gives a shit.

• wait no, internet cool guy, the discourse here needs more smug libs defending their favorite socially conservative , pro-war, pro-cop & pro-prison octogenarian sex pest.

what will we do without someone repeating the same focus-grouped talking points of every corporate media outlet near the top of every half hour!