I think the new DLC brings some much needed features/qol, but there are still some things missing.

I wish there was an easy way to terraform into tomb worlds and leader trait pick automation.

• TrueStoryBob@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    2 months ago

I’ve wanted to settle the smaller moons for ages!

I like playing tall and there’s so much lunar real estate in systems that you simply cannot settle. It would only work on moons with 5-7 districts and the way it could be implemented would be similar to orbital habitats.There’d be four phases that expand the size of the settlement:

1.) Initial construction and colonization. 2.) “Outpost” with five districts, creating small settlements to light up the night side surface. 3.) “City Domes” adds more districts with small domes appearing around the equator. 4.) “World House” adding more districts and a band of glassed over habitats everywhere but the poles.

Each moon could specialize in basic resource output; this way a collection of three to four moons, built all the way out to “World House” status, would be able to support a decent sized ecumenopolis.