link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      edit-2
      1 month ago

I’ve been decrying Israel’s genocide longer than you’ve even been fucking aware of it, buddy. It’s not my fault that you wallowed in ignorance until someone identified you as a useful idiot for fascist agitation. Thanks for admitting that you don’t care about genocide so long as it’s against the ‘right people’, like me, btw. About what I expect from privileged bougieviks.

• PugJesus@lemmy.worldOP
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          1 month ago

I’ll go tell my dead family members in Gaza that they’re actually “privileged”

Oh, great, then you can tell them that you’re supporting unlimited US aid for Palestinian genocide and for genocide of Palestinian Americans here in addition. I’m sure they’ll be so proud of your moral purity in doing so!

• PugJesus@lemmy.worldOP
              link
              fedilink
              English
              arrow-up
              arrow-down
              ·
              1 month ago

They’re fucking dead you fucking ghoul! They don’t give a shit about whether it was a blue or red president that have Israel the bombs that killed them. I guess they were just to “privileged”

Did I call them privileged? Pretty sure I didn’t. I called you privileged, which, considering that you’re calling for America to provide more bombs and weapons to Israel without the least care of the consequences, you pretty clearly are.