I have been using Eternity mainly because I can swipe between posts in post view. But the development seems to have stopped/slowed down.

I was wondering if there is any other lemmy app with swipe to next post feature available? Thanks in advance

• Victor@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 month ago

If so, I would go with that app. I’ve been using and paying for Boost since the Reddit days, so years.

• CapnAssHolo@lemmy.sdf.orgOP
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      1 month ago

I like boost but the comments doesn’t load unless I tap the comment icon. I should prolly open an issue on git

• SkyezOpen@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 month ago

Connect does. Think it’s having issues with loading from catbox right now though. Not sure if that’s a connect issue or catbox api issue because it’s happened before.

• Donut@leminal.space
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 month ago

Leaving a comment to check back in later. I’m wondering what choices there are as well. Swiping to next post would be neat

• OpenStars@discuss.online
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 month ago

You can save posts, at least in the web view of Lemmy but whether a particular app has it or not I don’t know. In the web view it’s the star icon to the right of the reply button.

link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 month ago

Eternity, Connect and Boost does this. But I like eternity’s iteration of swipe navigation the most for the time being.

• Donut@leminal.space
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 month ago

I’m using Sync and when it was Sync for reddit I believe it was possible. Perhaps it’s now a premium feature, idk. But I’m not paying for premium when the developer goes dark between updates. Not saying his development method is wrong, but it’s just not for me.

link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          1 month ago

I dont think Sync for Lemmy has swipe option though. I did ask LJ about it and he said there was no current plan to add that feature