• nuke@sh.itjust.worksM
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      1 month ago

The Tiger I Ausf. D “Drippenwagen” was a prototype variant of the Tiger I heavy tank. Development was started in 1938 by Henschel & Sohn following orders from the Führer for a “riced out tiger” that would “take the allies to gapplebees”. The Drippenwagen featured a lowered suspension, widened “Überostostostketten” tracks, improved aerodynamics, the silhouette of a large brick, and a new twin-turbo flat-twelve powerplant from Porsche. “Secret documents” claim the engine produced 9000 horsepower and could bring the Drippenwagen from a standstill to 100 km/h in 1.1 seconds. Only one example of the design was built in 1942. Unconfirmed reports say the Drippenwagen “blew up 1000000 allied tanks” and “single-handedly took the Western Front in 2 days” before the driver of the tank stepped on the gas pedal too hard and flew the Drippenwagen to the moon.

• EmoDuck@sh.itjust.works
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        1 month ago

Drippenwagen doesn’t sound bad fake German enough. Let’s change it to Drïppënwägën

• Hazzia
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          1 month ago

Fake? No no no, my german great grandpa insists that it’s 100% real and stalks the wood at night, waiting to consume children who masturbate

• teddy2021@sh.itjust.works
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 month ago

Fuck it, go for broke and break out some landkreuzers. Run over the smaller tanks when you run out of ammo. Consume their souls for a reload.

• JoYo@lemmy.ml
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 month ago

Why because it has a spoiler? Why, because it has a spoiler.