• brbposting@sh.itjust.works
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    28 days ago

If anyone incontinent reads this:

You’re cool, just don’t be the worst person ever, otherwise diapers are fine (sure are useful if needed at any age).

• Kecessa@sh.itjust.works
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      27 days ago

Yeah I don’t really like the diapers attacks honestly, incontinence affects a lot of people his age and they shouldn’t feel bad about wearing a diaper if they need to in order to stay active.

• CompostMaterial@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        27 days ago

While true, those attacks are there because he has an ego the size of a large city and attacking his vanity is one of the only effective ways to get under his skin.

• lennybird@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        edit-2
        27 days ago

There’s a massive difference between mocking a kind person for needing diapers, and mocking the bully who mocks others for the same sort of things.

This really has nothing to do with the diaper usage and has everything to do with giving him a taste of his own medicine because we know he’s an insecure piece of shit, and so are his supporters.

• brbposting@sh.itjust.works
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          27 days ago

When Elon was getting made fun of for having a barrel chest, I saw fediverse posters calling it out, saying when you make fun of a billionaire for a health problem, all you’re doing is attacking normal people with that health problem. That may have contributed to my initial comment here.

• BigDanishGuy@sh.itjust.works
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    28 days ago

How I sleep all morning not remembering last night’s 34 felonies, but about to wake up to find that I needed a diaper and a bucket /s

• Phegan@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    27 days ago

You shouldn’t be sleeping at night knowing that America is on the verge of full blown fascism. Wake the fuck up and fight.

• TransplantedSconie@lemm.eeOP
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      27 days ago

Aim, punching ability, and stamina are increased with a full nights rest.

Never skip on sleep. It helps you fight off scum.