• velox_vulnus@lemmy.ml
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    25 days ago

And I thought to myself that Bitwarden was aggressively forcing users a pro-security measure.

• Eager Eagle@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    25 days ago

Yes, it’s been going on for a while and it’s really annoying.

10 days ago:

We have identified the root cause of this issue and the fix will be included in the next release of the Firefox extension. I can’t commit at this point to a date for that release, but the issue has been identified and will be included.

https://github.com/bitwarden/clients/issues/8873

I remember waiting for a similar fix in the past and it took Firefox ~2 weeks to verify the new version.

• Delusion6903@discuss.online
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    25 days ago

I noticed that this morning for the first time. I was wondering why this happened. Had the Ctrl shift L stop working too.

• NotNotMike@programming.dev
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    25 days ago

I noticed this and the fact that Ctrl + Shift + L no longer autofills. That was my favorite feature but for some reason it has stopped working

• SkaveRat
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      25 days ago

Had that happen a couple times over the last months. De-and-Reactivating the plugin worked for me

• NotNotMike@programming.dev
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        25 days ago

Damn, you gave me hope but it didn’t work :( I’ll have to do some searching for a solution. Up until now I’ve just accepted it as an annoyance

• SkaveRat
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          25 days ago

could also check if the shortcut is still set. I’ve seen people who had that suddenly reset to blank for some reason.

It was a bit annoying to fix, in the end. But the feature itself is still there, just a bit buggy when an update is distributed

• delirium@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    25 days ago

That’s pretty much the main reason I migrated to proton pass… was bugging me for a year I think