🚀 Map and Track Editor : Create and customize your own maps and tracks to challenge yourself and share with others. (Q2 2024)

🤝Shareable Drones : Share your drone setups with friends and the community. (Q3 2024)

🔧Physics Update (Q3 2024)

• venusaur@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    4 months ago

The “gameplay” I’ve seen of this in the past looked really unrealistic. The physics particularly. Wonder if this update will make it more of a sim and less of a game.

• StickbroOP
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      4 months ago

You can adjust the feeling in the settings. I like the Sim. The main thing is more sticktime. This is the best way to practice new tricks. With the map editor, you can hopefully build suitable maps and you should be able to share the settings soon.

• SkyezOpen@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    4 months ago

While I’m here, anyone have a sim that actually works with real transmitters? I have a taranis that the games can see, but for some reason the throttle is incorrect in any game I try. Like full loops all the way around to low-mid, and zero throttle is mid.

• StickbroOP
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      3 months ago

I play every sim with a Radiomaster Boxer on PC and Steamdeck. In Uncrashed, for example, you can calibrate and invert sticks in the drone controls and turn off throttle gamepad mode.

• StickbroOP
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    3 months ago

The Map and Track Editor is now available!