• Maple Engineer@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    19 days ago

Just my luck. I bought the AutoCAD for a project at work and took the keys with me when I left. I was the only person who ever used it. I became fairly comfortable with it and still use it rarely when I need to design something. The last time I used it was a couple of months ago to design new front step stringers for my parents house.

The PhotoShop I only use for producing all white versions of my customer’s logos with transparent backgrounds for presentations wit cover slides with dark backgrounds. I got hat through work as well. I was having sex with a woman from the creative department who would request the disks and keys and let me copy them. Given that I had very limited use for it I never bothered to try to update it after I left and we stopped havign sex.

Maybe I cuold find someone to have sex with for PS CS 6.

• tofubl
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      19 days ago

Gimp might be able to perform that little logo-transformation favour for you libre of charge, but at least give it a call after for heaven’s sake.

• Maple Engineer@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        19 days ago

I have Gimp installed on my notebook. I struggled to get started. I guess I should watch a tutorial video or something.

• tofubl
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          19 days ago

Gimp believes in you and loves you in a non clingy way.