• secretlyaddictedtolinux@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    8 days ago

It’s a stupid article because the guy in the picture is so hot no one would care what the fuck he would say. His words could be completely incoherent and everyone would still want to have sex with him.

It figures this “funny” article came from Australia, the worst country in the world. One day I hope AI finds technology to sink that that horrible island and all of it’s koalas kangaroos and sexy resettled British convicts to the bottom of the ocean. The article is a good reminder to people from Australia that just because you’re extremely sexy doesn’t mean you’re extremely funny.

• kieron115@startrek.website
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      8 days ago

aussies are some of the most congenial people ive ever met. their culture (from my brief experience) is very egalitarian. it was such a nice change from all the individualistic crap here in america.

• pancakes@sh.itjust.works
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      edit-2
      8 days ago

It figures this “critical” comment came from lemmy.world, the worst instance in the fediverse. One day I hope AI finds technology to sink that that horrible instance and all of it’s koalas kangaroos and sexy resettled reddit convicts to the bottom of the ocean. The comment is a good reminder to people from lemmy.world that just because you’re extremely gay doesn’t mean you’re extremely witty.

Edit: i should have added the /s

• stoy@lemmy.zip
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        8 days ago

Sigh, how many “worst” instances exists, I know of at least four…

In the past year, I have heard that the folliwng instances are all the worst for some reason…

lemmy.zip

lemmy.ml

lemmygrad.ml

hexbear.net

The beauty of lemmy is that you can just block any instance, so do it.

• pancakes@sh.itjust.works
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          8 days ago

I’m legitimately curious how so many people don’t see the obvious copypasta I did of the original commenter. I even added an /s to it after the fact…