• genoxidedev1@kbin.social
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        10 months ago

My uncle, who works at Nintendo by the way, knows someone that knows the government officials that are responsible and they talked about that and he told me that it is a foreign surveillance drone but I’m not allowed to say which government it is from.

That’s for the police to decide if they want to make it public but I guess they don’t and instead went for a cover up story (as expected).

A fun fact, that I learned from my uncle, is that the bird population has actually gone near extinct around 25 years ago in 1998 and at least 99% of the birds that you see nowadays are surveillance drones planted by the marxist communist swamp liberal fascist deep state to keep the population in check. It is quite interesting, really, the way they reproduce.

Of course, it is not a story that the government would tell you. The inventor of these drones was a liberal lobbyist of the government, so rich he could use the money to influence the government to create more of them. He had so much money he could even keep the ones he cared about from being surveilled.

Now you might ask, if he could actually keep the ones he cared about from being surveilled.

And I would tell you, the rich side of the population is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.

• Patariki@feddit.nl
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      10 months ago

That’s exactly what the birds want you to think, while they’re plotting world dominance.

• BlazeOP
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      10 months ago

You can see he’s up to no good by his rebellious attitude

• ouigol@beehaw.org
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    10 months ago

I don’t think it was this bird, but I remember a case where a bird snitched on its owner that had murdered someone. They truly are surveillance devices

• Flashback956@feddit.nl
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    10 months ago

Translated the article from the Dutch news website nos.nl:

A lovebird that was taken by the police in Utrecht last week has become an international hit on social media in a few days, reports RTV Utrecht.

The police literally put the lovebird on water and bread on Thursday, after its owner was arrested for shoplifting. The suspect had the bird on his shoulder when officers arrested him.

A birdcage was not available at the office, so the bird had to be put in a cell as well. There he received a white sandwich and some water, the police reported on Instagram.

RTV Utrecht posted a photo of the lovebird with a bar in front of its eyes. Animal lover Emma from Scotland picked up the article and the animal has since gone viral on Twitter.

The arrested owner was released by the police the same day and left the police station with the bird on his shoulder. “The lovebird also invokes his right to remain silent,” jokes a police spokesperson.