• genoxidedev1@kbin.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 months ago

My uncle, who works at Nintendo by the way, knows someone that knows the government officials that are responsible and they talked about that and he told me that it is a foreign surveillance drone but I’m not allowed to say which government it is from.

That’s for the police to decide if they want to make it public but I guess they don’t and instead went for a cover up story (as expected).

A fun fact, that I learned from my uncle, is that the bird population has actually gone near extinct around 25 years ago in 1998 and at least 99% of the birds that you see nowadays are surveillance drones planted by the marxist communist swamp liberal fascist deep state to keep the population in check. It is quite interesting, really, the way they reproduce.

Of course, it is not a story that the government would tell you. The inventor of these drones was a liberal lobbyist of the government, so rich he could use the money to influence the government to create more of them. He had so much money he could even keep the ones he cared about from being surveilled.

Now you might ask, if he could actually keep the ones he cared about from being surveilled.

And I would tell you, the rich side of the population is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.