• blazera@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    6 days ago

Its forever going to be “not right now” for you, so we’re not waiting anymore, its only going to happen if we make it right now.

• ramble81@lemm.ee
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      6 days ago

No, no it’s not. And if Trump is elected again, it’s on anyone who things as much.

• blazera@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        6 days ago

Its on people pushing a candidate they dont even like. Happened with hillary, its happening again with genocide joe. Let us support progressive candidates we like

• Zeke@fedia.io
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          edit-2
          6 days ago

What happened with Hillary is that idiots decided to vote third party for a planted candidate and fucked everything up. Dividing progressive votes means a loss for progressives in every case. You will be part of the problem when Trump gets reelected and dismantles democracy. That will be the end of voting and the reemergence of mass suffrage. Oh and I forgot, climate change will continue to get worse and people will start getting sick because Trump has already promised to end climate/pollution regulations. Equal rights will be stripped and slavery will be brought back even for white people because, chances are, minimum wage will be wiped out. This dude plans to do so much damage if/when he gets back in office.

• blazera@lemmy.world
            link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            6 days ago

Dividing progressive votes means a loss for progressives in every case.

I agree, we should all vote for the progressive candidate.

• ramble81@lemm.ee
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          6 days ago

genocide joe

Tell me you’re a Russian supporter, without telling me you’re a Russian supporter… that’s all I needed to know, thanks for playing.

• Neato@ttrpg.network
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      6 days ago

And by “make it happen” you mean help get Trump elected and usher in a fascist dictatorship.

• blazera@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        6 days ago

Maybe one day you’ll entertain the notion that disregarding progressive voters and pushing a candidate you dont like could be to blame for trump winning, like in 2016.

• Neato@ttrpg.network
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          6 days ago

I’m sorry our bloc is too small to be properly represented on the national stage.