What happens when you buy too many (or just enough) of the same set, and have no choice but stretch and exaggerate the original frame to comical proportions.

Someone suggested I mod it into a cube-shaped bus, and I really like that idea. Might get to that lil project some day.

Hope this post gives someone a laugh. I had a lot of fun working on it. Still have enough bricks for a few more levels.

What else should I do with this monstrosity?!! With a slight moderation, I think the bus will fit through the garage door rollers. So, comically tall, absurd garage to house this abomination?

(looks like I can add more than 1 pic to a post now, hooray)

• buffaloboobs@lemmy.worldOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      11 months ago

Eh, not really. These windows are 1x3x3, which is still a pretty new and unique size, but minifigs require the 1x4x5 or 1x4x6 windows/doors.

This size is good for, like, headshots, maybe?

link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 months ago

yeah, yeah, I’m using this post to try to figure out these apps. I posted this using thunder, and it allowed me to add images beyond the primary collage. But when looking at the post in Thunder, it only shows one pic. However, using Sync, the second image is displayed. This platform has come a long way in the last month+.

• dystop@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 months ago

oh wow. Can it even be wheeled forwards and backwards? I feel like the axles might give out…

link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      11 months ago

Yeah, it works perfectly fine, considering the weight. It’s just so tall, that rolling it is more about balance than any strain on the parts.