link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    edit-2
    5 days ago

Yes I am a single-issue voter. My single issue is that I don’t vote for people who are actively committing a genocide.

These little assholes know they’re not changing anyone’s minds. Deep down they probably want to see Biden lose so they can spend the next four years feeling smug on the internet that themselves, the good upstanding liberals that are, advocated for Biden but those evil horseshoe tankies got Trump elected. The feelings of moral superiority is what they crave, but they also know the left has the morally superior position (and it kills them that we don’t even care about being “morally superior”).

Edit: I want to tell one of these nerds who makes these charts: “Death to America, I love humanity infinitely more than I do this country. So add a few foreign policy issues like “forcing Ukrainians into a meat grinder”. Then weight domestic versus foreign issues in proportion to the population of the US versus RoW, and then see how the points shake out.

• SeventyTwoTrillion [he/him]@hexbear.netOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      5 days ago

My single issue is that I don’t vote for people who are actively committing a genocide.

If I ever have kids, I would so fucking disgusted with myself if they asked me what I was doing during the Palestine Genocide and I said “…I voted for the person carrying out the genocide.” I can’t even imagine. It’s like if you were German and your parent or grandparent did nothing during the Holocaust; you’d be so ashamed to be associated with them.

• PKMKII [none/use name]@hexbear.net
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      5 days ago

Oh libs absolutely love it when their party is out of power because then they get to pretend their party would fix all these problems if they just were in power. When they’re actually in power, then they have to make excuses for their impotency and that’s no fun.