So, yesterday I broke my dominant arm. Yay! For the next 6 weeks, I have a cast, and at least for now, I can’t use my right hand or arm at all (I am typing this with my left hand).

I’m looking for suggestions what I can play. Some thoughts:

1. On PC, of couse
  2. Can be played only with the keyboard
  3. No time limits or need to respond quickly (e.g. many RTSes)
  4. I like puzzle games, RPGs, and good storytelling. I want to like sim games, but haven’t yet found one that I love.
  5. Nothing too difficult

Here’s a link to my Steam profile, if that helps: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028619119/games/?tab=all

Thank you all for any advice!

• Aussiemandeus @lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    11 months ago

Baulders Gate 3 is prettt mouse heavy. Dont need to use the keyboard much at all. You can also set the screen to scroll with the mouse.

Not to mention its the biggest game out now

• OrgunDonor@kbin.social
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      11 months ago

BG3 is such an easy recommend. Not only is it easy to play mouse only, it is also turn based combat, hugely story and decsion driven, and very very capable of giving you choice paralysis so you have plenty of reasons to come back with something different.

• cabhanOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      11 months ago

A good suggestion, and I’ve heard a lot about it over the past week :). I haven’t played Baldur’s Gate since the first one, and I was a bit too young for itr back then. Just bought it and it’s downloadin now