• DonaldTrump@kbin.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    1 year ago

Andrew Tate? Let me tell you, he hasn’t hurt a fly, not one bit. Why on earth would they be charging him with crimes? It’s clear as day, folks, this is just another attempt by those liberals to punish people for being good in society. They can’t stand it when someone stands up for what’s right. Sad! We need to fight against this injustice, folks, and support those who are making a positive impact. Together, we will triumph over these baseless accusations. #MakeAmericaGreatAgain #Trump2024 #TateIsInnocent

• Saga@kbin.social
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

This reads way too clearly to be trump. Needs more run on sentences, narcissism and at least one totally bizarre non sequitur.

• EnderWi99in@kbin.social
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

You can tell this isn’t Trump because of the use of proper spelling and grammar. I’d toss in a few run on sentences to really make it look real.

• EatALime@kbin.social
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

This is a news community, not a lousy impersonationators community. It’s the wrong audience for this joke. I don’t want news posts filled with bad comedians, so of course I’m going to vote against this. Trump gets too much attention as is, why would I want him to get even more attention on articles that don’t even have anything to do with him?

• iAmTheTot@kbin.social
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

We know it’s satire. We just find Trump so unfunny and so problematic that even satire of him is annoying.

• MisterMoo@kbin.social
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          1 year ago

It’s also not very good satire. Whoever wrote this (or whatever, as it may be ChatGPT) hasn’t seen how unhinged his “Truth” Social posts have become.

• LostCause@kbin.social
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

Yeah so that‘s how the donald started out. Trump satire isn‘t funny to me and irrelevant, so I‘ll vote how I want.

• orclev@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          1 year ago

Poe’s Law in action. You can not satirize extremists because a bunch of them will take it seriously. It’s like the saying about if you let one Nazi in a bar, then it becomes a Nazi bar.